Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Moving Temple - 4 11:11 + Interview



" I am Happy to Bring to you my second release via Skew Records entitled 4 11:11. Please note the Artwork graphic was created by Andy Reed and the graphic design by Troy Lehman website support by Robert Garmhausen. The most def support from Peripheral as always. Mastering done by Laine Pierce of Pierce Recording Asheville, NC where hours where spent pushing the limits of tape and compression. Thanks to all the beautiful people who encourage love and creativity in a ever-changing ever-moving world. Hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed making it! Hope that it encourages you to push the boundries of your own love and creativty to create your own myth. Be Yourself! That is all you really have!"



this week we welcome Skew Records artist Moving Temple.....


  • Sunday Morning: Name your 3 biggest life influences... why
Moving Temple: My Father-Cause he is my Father I like to call him Word



    My Mother-Cause she is my Mother otherwise Nature



    Batman- Because he doesn't have Super Powers and he still kicks ass!


  • SM: Verbally portray your sound....
MT: My sound is a opera that has been playing in my head for many years; it is a combination of a moving constant of uplifting choruses,  yet is often confronting and abrasive with an intentional force. It blends the comfort of charted musical path with the excitement of the present persistently changing instrumentation and sonic capacity brought to us by outer influences! 
  • SM: Now describe Skew Records in tweet format (less than 140 characters, twitter-related abbreviations)
MT: attwaction: Slang term used to describe an attraction between two users.
  • SM: If you were given the opportunity to collaborate with any artisan (visual, audible, edible).... who? .... why?
MT: I want to do a space opera for Col. Bruce Hampton of the Fiji Mariners and ARU. I think that guy has a lot to say, he is the only person I have ever watched guess people's birthdays to the T.  He needs to do 50 more albums before he moves on. I just want to hand him the music and let him fill up the space!
  • SM: It would be __________ if ____________ was _____________

MT: It Would be Super if Zero Point Energy was given back 
  • SM: A talent you possess that not many are aware of....
 MT: I know how to write minds.
  • SM: What is currently in your tape deck? (what do u listen to most often at the moment?)
MT: I pretty much keep Peripheral in the Chamber cause he just has that finesse and he keeps me inspired.
  • SM: Something everyone should do before they die....
 MT: Everyone should stop with the daylight savings time and Gregorian Calender before they die. Don't you all know we get 13 Moons a Year.
  • SM: Something about Asheville you wouldn't find anywhere else......
MT: Within in the oldest Mountains in the US lies a diverse and complex crystal matrix. If you are here you are there!
  • SM: Define Success...
MT: Success is a world in balance!


No comments:

Post a Comment



https://soundcloud.com/sahasraramusic
http://laundryandluggage.tumblr.com/